Good morning and happy Tuesday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Piped Star Rating Grids were fixed up so that they do not break reports.
- [FIX] – Updated our Salesforce Integration in support of Salesforce’s retiring API endpoint. Learn more in this article: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000229717&type=1
- [FIX] – Fixed display of special characters in Individual Responses grid.
- [FIX] – Fixed the search in Individual Response so that it searches the entire response.
- [FIX] – Fixed the display of data for the fifth question in the Individual Response grid.
- [FIX] – Conjoint questions with a none option will now display data in reports.
- [FIX] – In Email Actions, inserting merge codes using the “All Questions” button now correctly inserts a merge code for all questions in the survey including sub-questions and table questions.
- [FIX] – We also made multiple fixes to our new billing system. If you ran into billing issues please accept our sincerest apologies; thank you for working with us through these challenges!
As always, please reach out to our Support Team with any questions or concerns related to any of the above releases!
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team