Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [NEW] – Login/Password Action – A new setting now allows you to let respondents save and continue their progress in your survey using their individual passwords.
- [FIX] – Insight Canvas – Text elements in Insight Canvas were intermittently showing a notice that re-saving was required. This was corrected.
- [FIX] – Survey Builder – Two issues were resolved on the survey Build tab:
- Moving questions with the move menu in the builder now functions correctly in Internet Explorer.
- Question numbering in the builder will be correctly updated after moving questions.
- [UPDATE] – We have released a new account activation/upgrade experience for SurveyGizmo | Consumer Edition customers.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team