Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Resolved an issue that was causing missing charts in Standard Report PDF downloads. The charts have returned. This fix is retro-active if a new response is recorded. If no new responses are recorded a copy of the report or new report will need to be created in order for the charts to display.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue with password resets. Password reset links will only be invalid once they are used to actually reset a password. They are still only valid for 24 hours.
- [FIX] – We fixed Disable Users Automatically feature so that users are disabled as expected.
- [FIX] – Documentation links for all integrations under Account > Integrations > 3rd Party Integrations have been updated/fixed.
- [FIX] – Logic setup via the OEM API has been fixed.
- [FIX] – The date picker will no longer throw errors on the shared view of an insight canvas.
- [FIX] – R Script fixes and improvements:
- Data from grid questions, custom tables, essay, and textboxes are now returning.
- Assignment operators are now working.
- Deleted responses will no longer return in R Scripts.
- We also added a complete example to our documentation!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team