We had quite a few awesome fixes today!
- If you are hiding answer options in the builder, it is difficult to interact with the edit/copy/delete/move buttons
- Incomplete Filter is causing Error in Open Text Analysis
- In Open Text Analysis, open text data collected from an other-write in answer option will not display to be bucketed
- When saving changes to an individual tracking link in the new style tab, an orange error bar about including a merge code appears
- REST API Secret Key – This was accidentally hidden
- STYLES – Custom HTML does not take effect when saved
- STYLE – If a user has an older theme with custom HTML in it, and they switch it to a prebuilt theme, the modified HTML will carry over
- THEME LIBRARY – When a user saves a custom CSS/HTML, they’re thrown to the invalid privileges page
- Open html bracket (< or >) directly followed by text was causing open text data to be truncated
Let us know if you continue to see issues or have any questions.
Please let us know if you have any questions!