Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvments:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Master/Sub Accounts – We have made improvements to the Sub Account overview page:
- New fields have been added to the overview
- All overview fields are now included when sub account information is exported.
- [FIXES] – We are continuing to address issues/release fixes to our new billing system. If you ran into billing issues please accept our sincerest apologies; thank you for working with us through these challenges!
- [FIX] – Scheduled Reports not Sending – We released a fix for an issue that caused some scheduled reports to stop sending. We are continuing to monitor this fix.
- [FIX] – SSO – Survey Respondents – SSO for survey respondents was exhibiting caching behavior which was hindering some respondents’ ability to submit responses. This has been addressed!
- [FIX] – Standard Reports – Textbox List Data – Textbox list data was not displayed in full within Standard Reports – instead, a single word was shown. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – Standard Report PDF Exports – Standard Report PDF exports were stalling when lists of open-text answers were included (and no data had been collected via those questions). We fixed this up!
Please reach out to our Support Team with any questions or concerns related to the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team