Happy Monday! Below is a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- IMPROVEMENT – Quota & Share Tab – We released updates to the Quota and Share Tabs, as well as a new Distributed Logic Quota feature. Learn more about this and explore relevant documentation content here: https://community.surveygizmo.com/questions/question/coming-soon-quota-and-share-page-updates/
- FIX – Standard Report Exports – Standard reports provide an option to show column/row percentages for grid questions. These percentages, if present, will now export to Word, Excel, PPT, and PDF.
- FIX – Standard Report – If your question title contained an image, this image was previously not displayed in the report. This has been addressed. The images will export to PDF – they will not export to Word, Excel, or PPT.
- FIX – API v5 – The response object was not returning all information for Ranking Questions. This has been fixed!
- FIX – Poll Project Type – We addressed a problem that exposed non-compatible sharing options for polls.
- IMPROVEMENT – Image Heatmap & Text Highlighter – You now have the option to translate the ‘Save’ & ‘Cancel’ text in the feedback modal.
- IMPROVEMENT – Standard Report – We have added the ability to include the Response ID# to the list of open-text responses associated with Word Cloud elements.
- FIX – API v5 – The SurveyResponse object now returns quiz scores as part of the response.
- IMPROVEMENT – API v5 – Image Heatmap & Text Highlighter questions can now be created via the API: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/create-an-image-heatmap-question
As usual, please contact our Support Heroes via live chat or email if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above fixes and improvements.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team