We had a few fixes released, as well as a few great enhancements yesterday!
- FIX – PROJECT>PANEL feature not replacing merge codes
- FIX – [TEST] Incompatibility between Branded Subdomain and Test Links
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS] : Deleting questions should be excluded and removed from reports automatically
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Date filter uses account timezone in app, ET for downloads
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS] Use account Time zone to filter report
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS] : When users setup scheduled reports use the user’s timezone, but store everything in EST/ET. Make sure we don’t break existing report schedules
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] If you share a standard report and look at individual responses, the date and time are in EST
We have updated our documentation to show the new changes/enhancements to time zones/scheduling with Standard Reports! – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/share-email-and-schedule-a-report#email-and-schedule-options-for-your-standard-report
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are running into issues with the above features, or if you have any questions!