Happy Friday! 🙂 We had quite a few great fixes/enhancements yesterday, plus a cool new feature to check out. I will list them all out below, don’t miss ’em!
- FIX – [CARD SORT] Not working in preview currently when “Record this Response” is off
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you delete an answer option that was question piped (repeated) at some point, standard reports will not display any data for that question and throw a 500 fatal error
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Email statistics can now be added to your Standard Report, and they will show all your retroactive campaign data
- FIX – Kiosk Mode or any URL variables Not Compatible With Language Bar
- FIX – Offline surveys completely taken down by bad logic
- ENHANCEMENT – Incomplete same-page logic should be disregarded entirely
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Option to exclude open text responses in PDF – There is a new option when you download to pdf in the standard summary reports to include open text answers. They will no longer be included by default. This includes: Other Textboxes, Comments, Open Text Questions, and Contact Forms. This will leave the word cloud, but get rid of the table summary.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Free Accounts should not have access to a question filter in the individual report element edit pane
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Free Accounts currently can delete elements, they should not have access to since they cannot be restored
- NEW FEATURE! – We released a feature called “Quick Audience”. Finding respondents to take your survey can be one of the most challenging aspects of a survey. While utilizing a panel company is a great option, sometimes you don’t need to target specific demographics and simply want to get your survey in front of the general public. This is when SurveyGizmo’s Quick Audience can step in!
Please let us know if you are still having issues with any of the above features! 🙂
I’m trying to run a standard report that includes the open text responses in pdf format. But every pdf has word cloud and no responses. I can do it in legacy but they are phasing that out so want to be able to do in standard. Any ideas?