[Release Notes] Friday, June 24th 2016

Hey there,

We were a little busy this week at our Ultimate Training in Boulder, helping our customers with SurveyGizmo training and custom solutions, so this is a little delayed, and covers all releases on Wednesday and Thursday.  Enjoy, and have a great weekend!  :)

• ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Custom relative date filtering in Standard Reports
  • FIX [STANDARD REPORT] – Segmenting + overriding options attempts to change the chart to a pie, which fails pretty spectacularly
  • FIX – [API] Users that are set as “No Access” in app can access app via api GET survey
  • ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Changed text to access Segmentation from “Segments” to “Compare”
  • ENHANCEMENT – [CROSSTAB REPORT] Enhanced features and look and feel for our Crosstab Report, check out this tutorial to see the improvements – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/cross-tab-report
  • FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Any segment plus checkbox question causes server error in loading question data, causing no data to display in your reports from the checkbox question on
  • FIX – [QUESTION SETTINGS] [STYLE] Checkbox question with an other required option and two columns is doing funky things with the required asterisk

Please let our amazing Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues with the above features, or if you have any questions!

-SG Engineers

Admin PANH ISPM answered

Dear Dominic

Yes, I had tried that, too. However, good news; now it works, so it seems it was a a temporary glitch.

cheers Sonja

Admin PANH ISPM answered

hello

I was just trying to run a standard report on a survey I launched today. I have 47 responses so far and can see the individual responses, but the standard report keeps saying “no data to display”. I used export to pdf as well as preview and view/edit.

thanks for your help,

Sonja

Dominic Sharpe commented

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views3583 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower