This update covers all releases since June 28th 2016, we apologize for the late notification of some of these fixes/enhancements. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- FIX – [TYPO] Typo in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Action
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] File upload question does not allow XLSX or DOCX or PPT files to be uploaded
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have a text element that you have added to your Standard Report, Downloads to PDF will intermittently stall around 70%-80% when you are using the “Include Open Text Answers” option
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Global Override in Standard Report has its own defaults — should pull current report settings, also improved the interaction with overrides, giving it a big green button you click to override your global options instead of just simply clicking a textbox
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Slider Question Setting Causes 500 error in load of report data
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Report Elements with edited Overrides cause an error when trying to re-edit it
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Numeric data charts are not sorting by number order with currency and percent
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] File Uploads are still having trouble with files with capital letters starting in the file types (ex: Jpeg. Pdf) – or anything after capital letters
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Hyperlinks are not able to be created in Text Elements
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues, or have any questions about the above fixes/enhancements!