We have quite a good list of released items for you today, please read what we fixed up below! It’s a long list, please don’t get bored while reading, it’s exciting stuff!!!
- FIX – [HOME PAGE][PREVIOUSLY DASHBOARD] Changes to the name of a folder are reverting after you refresh the page
- FIX – [HOME PAGE][PREVIOUSLY DASHBOARD] – UTF-8 encoded characters are rendering incorrectly in folder names – àøñ&”‘/&<> after a refresh.
- FIX – [LIBRARIES] File Library and Question Library and all other foldering areas do not have the ability to setup folders any more, and if you had folders set up, they are gone
- FIX – [API] When entering html into an api call for emailmessage on surveycampaign in v5 of the api, we are escaping double quotes (this only addressed v5, not v3 or v4, please use v5 to access this update)
- ENHANCEMENT – [REPORTS] – Edit Element panel UX improvement
- FIX – [HOME PAGE] [SEARCH] You can search for ‘My Question Library’ and pull up your question library survey. It also appears in your dashboard projects grid
- FIX – [HOME PAGE][TABLE VIEW] Reorganizing by column does not work
- FIX – [REPORTS][EXPORTS]Can’t Filter on Disabled Options in Reports/Exports
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Colors in row tables do not export to pdf
- FIX – [PARITY][STANDARD REPORT] Continuous Sum statistics not showing Average like they used to in Legacy Reports
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Allow stats for open text questions that are number validated/question types
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Crosstab and appendix elements don’t allow overrides
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Filtering and Segmenting by “isMobile” in standard reports does not seem to be making any change to the report
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any questions or if you are still running into issues with any of the above features!