We had a lot of fixes go out today, many of them related to our new Standard Report! Here is a list below:
- STANDARD REPORT – Surveys with no responses are getting the index progress bar and not getting the no data alert bar.
- STANDARD REPORT – You can now select future dates to filter your reports with
- STYLE TAB – Dark themes – Chart hover tip is using the white text color making it unreadable
- STANDARD REPORT – We’re showing iPad as Mobile not Tablet in the device chart
- RESPONSES – Share feature in Individual Responses not showing data from Star Rating Grids
- BUILDER – If you delete the page that skip logic goes to, the skip will always go to the thank you page
- STANDARD REPORT – When a user sets their filtered responses to display a result that should be 0, the Disqualified bar appears to be filled
- STANDARD REPORT – If you have a <br /> after your question title, and you edit a Standard Report element, the question title starts adding all kinds of crazy stuff
- STANDARD REPORT – The Max Diff question was not reporting correctly.
- STANDARD REPORT – PDF Download of Standard Report – Text Elements and Appendixes do not apply word wrap for PDF downloads
If you are still seeing any issues with any of the above features/fixes, please let us know!