Good morning and happy Monday! Here is a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- FIX – Quotas – Surveys that had overall quotas implemented were displaying an error when an individual response was opened. This has been addressed!
- FIX – CSV/Excel Exports – If answers to open-ended questions contained backslashes, the backslashes would be stripped from CSV/Excel exports. Fixed!
- IMPROVEMENT – Custom Scripting – A number of common PHP functions have been added to SurveyGizmo’s Custom Scripting library. Explore the new functions here.
- FIX – Certain surveys were experiencing a delay in closing after a user set them to close. We have addressed this problem.
- IMPROVEMENT – The Conjoint (Choice Based) question is now compatible with the one-at-a-time interaction.
- IMPROVEMENT – SurveyGizmo launched its Canadian Data Center!
- IMPROVEMENT – Webhook -We have added an option to “Post the current survey response data” via the Webhook Action (use this option in lieu of mapping custom fields). Webhooks can now be configured via the Rest API as well (See Http Insert Properties section).
- IMPROVEMENT – We now present a warning when multiple individuals are logged into SurveyGizmo using the same email address in different locations.
- FIX – Logic – Our Development Team fixed a problem with logic conditions based on questions that begin with ID 35 (i.e. 35, 357, etc.)
- IMPROVEMENT – Max Diff -We have added an option to download MaxDiff data via XLS (in addition to the current CSV option)
- FIX – Segmented Quotas – Updates to Segmented Quotas to address certain complete responses not being counted towards quotas.
- IMPROVEMENT – Validation – We have improved the ‘auto-complete’ feature to now perform a ‘contains’ search. Previously, we performed a ‘starts with’ search. Learn more here.
If you are having any trouble related to the above releases, please contact SurveyGizmo Support via live chat or email!
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team