Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [NEW FEATURE] – We have introduced the ability to both display and segment Email Campaign Custom Fields in Standard Reports. You can also filter individual report elements based on campaign/survey link.
- [FIX] – We addressed an issue with Email Campaign invite links not displaying correctly within downloaded status logs, as well as an issue with Custom 1-10 merge codes not displaying information within email messages.
- [UPDATE] – Survey Accessibility (2/7) – We released significant updates related to survey accessibility. Visit our prior post to learn more about these changes.
- [FIX] – We fixed a problem that prevented users from downloading Email Campaign Status Logs.
- [FIX] – (2/7) – We addressed a brief issue that prevented editing Individual Responses via Results > Individual Responses.
- [FIX] – File Upload Questions – We fixed a problem with File Upload questions not working during survey-taking.
- [NEW FEATURE] – Exclude N/A Options in Pass/Fail Quizzes – You can now exclude N/A answers from being scored within Pass/Fail Quizzes.
- [FIX] – Login/Password Action – We addressed a user interface (UI) issue that prevented adding of new files/updating existing passwords. We are continuing to work on outstanding issues related to the Login Action. Thank you for your patience!
As always, please reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team