Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – Single Sign-On – When users who sign-in to SurveyGizmo via SSO, log out — these users will now be redirected to www.surveygizmo.com rather than the SSO login page.
- [FIX] – Cancelled Accounts – We addressed an issue that prevented users on cancelled accounts from re-activating those accounts.
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports – We resolved issues preventing users from successfully completing Excel/CSV exports from surveys with Encrypt Response Data enabled.
- This fix will not fix exports that were already stalled because of the original issue.
- New exports will need to be created for them to load properly.
- We recommend that users delete the old, stalled export(s) to eliminate confusion going forward.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team