Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE SUNSET] – We officially sunsetted the Dashboard/Home Page Charts for all account levels.
- [FIX] – We’ve fixed up Excel/CSV Exports so that all data is included when using the option to include edit links.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue that was preventing new accounts from obtaining email authorization.
- [FIX] – Resolved an issue that was preventing Crosstabs using hidden values and URL variables from correctly calculating. If you have a Crosstab that was not functioning with hidden values, create a new report, or remove and re-add the hidden values in your existing Crosstab report.
- [FIX] – Text highlighter questions are now working on Android devices.
- [FIX] – We fixed the issue that was causing duplicate rows in CSV/Excel and SPSS exports when including campaign data or filtering on campaigns.
- [FIX] – Surveys that have SSO duplicate protection enabled for respondents no longer automatically disqualify all respondents after completing the first page.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue that was causing difficulty for customers located in Washington, DC to successfully activate their account.
- [FIX] – The Link Name field in CSV/Excel and SPSS Exports will have the name of the link instead of the linkID.
- [FIX] – Should you have a report that has an existing date filter applied and then access the shared version of the report and attempt to apply another date filter, the reporting elements for open-text questions are now updating based on the new filter.
- [FIX] – Textbox List questions will now return all the data in reports.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team