Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Reorganization of navigation menus.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – In an effort to improve survey security, all NEW survey links will use the secure protocol (https). Https links use what is called Secure Socket Layer to transport data safely between client and survey by using an encryption algorithm. Learn more in our community post about this change.
- [FIX] – Open Text Analysis on Other Write-In answer options or Comment Fields was fixed.
- [FIX] – Fix to bug that results in incorrect rankings being recorded after a respondent fails validation on a Drag & Drop question. With this fix if a respondent fails validation, Drag & Drop questions will maintain ranking. In addition we added support to the Drag & Drop question to support keyboard-only users.
- [FIX] – Fixed intermittent problem with the Language Bar redirecting to an error page from email campaigns links.
- [FIX] – Fix to offline survey links becoming inaccessible after a period of time.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team