Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – SPSS Export – The link name field within SPSS exports was returning the link ID rather than the link name. This was corrected.
- [FIX] – SSO for Respondents – Surveys that have SSO duplicate protection enabled for respondents no longer automatically disqualify all respondents after completing the first page.
- [FIX] – Email Authorization – The email authorization form was not functioning correctly. Saving account information and sending the request to get authorized for email campaigns will now work again.
- [FIX] – Account Activation – Customers located in Washington, DC can successfully activate accounts again.
- [FIX] – SPSS Exports & CSV/Excel Exports – Duplicate rows will no longer show up in CSV/Excel Exports and SPSS Exports when filtering on campaign data (or including campaign data).
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports – When exporting response data to CSV/Excel while including a column for edit links, no response data is included in the export file. We corrected this issue.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team