Here is a list of all the fixes and enhancements we added last week! There’s some good stuff in here, we hope it helps you out!
- Fixed – The Width setting for video elements doesn’t actually do anything
- Fixed – sgapiAddContactToInvite does not handle using a boolean false for %%dupsok (only a string ‘false’)
- Fixed – In an Image Element, the Caption for the image is never displaying, even when the box is checked – We have changed the titles of these to make them a little more clear. http://screencast.com/t/sxFccn9xj and here http://screencast.com/t/CNhsQzfaLrba
- Fixed – If you assign group names to all answer options in a dropdown menu, hovering over an answer option shows the title of the last answer option on the list every time
- Fixed – Dropdown menu for page selection in the Style tab cuts list off if survey has lots of pages
- Enhancement – Progress bar on Edit links are not displaying correct numbers – We will now hide the progress bar in an edit link if it is a partial response, and if you use an edit link to edit a complete response, it will show with 100% no matter what page you’re on.
- Fixed – Bulk File Export Not Working for Encrypted Surveys
- Fixed – Firefox shows large black bar at bottom of preview in “New Test Response” (not Style) when using tablet or phone emulation
- Enhancement – Wording change for Comparison Report – When creating a Comparison Report, we changed the word “field” to “question” to make more sense
- Fixed – Cannot type more than 3 characters into the Hex Code field in Style tab without it auto completing
- Fixed – Generate Test Data doesn’t always make responses for required contact forms or custom groups
Whew! That was a lot of stuff, the Engineers must have had a busy week!
Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you are still noticing any of the issues above
*EDIT – 2/29/16*
On 2/18/16 we also released a fix for a cross site scripting concern, brought to us by two of our rockstar customers: Daniel and Roy. We couldn’t have done this without you two, thanks so much for your dedication to #security!
If anyone has questions on this, please don’t hesitate to let us know!