Hey Everyone! SurveyGizmo has released some fixes this week. Here is the list:
- The width setting for video elements is not applied when taking survey
- sgapiAddContactToInvite does not allow using a boolean false for %%dupsok (only a string ‘false’)
- If you assign group names to all answer options in a dropdown menu, hovering over an answer option shows the title of the last answer option on the list every time.
- Dropdown for page selection in the Style tab cuts the list off if survey has more than 50 pages
- Progress bar on Edit links are not displaying the correct number for percentae of the survey completed
- Bulk File Export Not Working for Encrypted Surveys
- Firefox shows large black bar at bottom of preview in “New Test Response” when using tablet or phone emulation
- Wording change for Comparison Report to be more clear
- Cannot enter hex code for color in Style tab directly
- Generate Test Data doesn’t always make responses for required contact forms or custom groups.
Have a lovely day!
Please let us know if you have any questions about the specifics!