Good morning and happy Wednesday! Here is a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- FIX – Adding users via the Invite Users button in Team & Enterprise accounts was not sending an invite email. The email is sending again!
- FIX – Added back the ability to sort by Name, Status and Date Created on the Share tab.
- FIX – Added a fix for when files with file names that include spaces are uploaded to the File Upload question.
- FIX – Fixed the option to customize the look and feel of the application.
- FIX – Search within User Access Logs is working again!
- FIX – Increased number of characters that display for answer options, open-text analysis buckets in Standard Reports.
- FIX – Fixed bug that prevented Google Sheets Integration from being completely unlinked. Learn more about this issue in the FAQ section of the documentation.
- FIX – Fixed progress bar when Generating Test Responses.
- FIX – Response map on the Share tab was not showing data until a report has been run. We added a button to Update Map Data in order to pull this information.
- IMPROVEMENT – Added the ability to filter by Email Campaign contact fields within individual Standard Report elements.
- IMPROVEMENT – Added the ability to delete all unsent contacts from Email Campaigns!
- IMPROVEMENT – Download Survey List now includes Last Activity which includes the date of the last response.
- IMPROVEMENT – Improved Email Campaign messages to catch when users are have included the incorrect survey link.
- IMPROVEMENT – Updates to the survey preview.
If you are having any trouble related to the above releases, please contact SurveyGizmo Support via live chat or email!
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team