Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – We addressed an issue that prevented responses from being uploaded on certain older browsers.
- [UPDATE] – File Uploads – Files uploaded to SurveyGizmo are scanned for viruses. If a file is found to be harmful, it will not be uploaded to SurveyGizmo (File Library, File Upload question, etc.)
- [FIX] – File Upload – Files uploaded via File Upload questions were showing an error when downloaded. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Question Instructions – We addressed a problem where question descriptions were not being included in question logic – leaving them to display at all times.
- [UPDATE] – EmailMessage Sub-Object – The email message object now supports:
- [FIX] – Use Private Domains Only – When this setting is applied, CSV/Excel Exports using private domain links would error when downloaded. The problem has been fixed!
- [UPDATE] – Date Question (Survey Taking) – We have added keyboard controls to the calendar date picker.
- [FIX] – Text Highlighter – We addressed a survey taking issue with the Text Highlighter question.
- [FIX] – Login/Password Action – We fixed several issues associated with the Login Action. If you are having trouble with your Login Action, please reach out to our Support Team!
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team