Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – The On Response Received Account Webhook was re-firing when the session was being re-accessed. We fixed this up so that the webhook will not fire if a session is re-accessed with the ‘__output=json’ URL variable present.
- [FIX] – We had multiple reports from customers that they were seeing the multiple sessions message in error. We’ve fixed up these false positives that resulted from use of our API. Do let us know if you continue to see this message in error!
- [FIX] – Fix to display responses imported via the data import tool.
- [FIX] – The Data Import Tool option to match on response ID is now working as it should.
- [FIX] – We’ve fixed several issues with the Lua scripting language.
- Resolved an issue that caused option SKU to be incorrect in multi-answer questions when using LUA scripting.
- We also fixed the print function for multi-answer questions.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team