Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We’ve added the ability to test survey logic (and URL Variables) when generating test responses. See our Test Data Generator documentation to learn more!
- [FIX] – We fixed up the json_encode and json_decode functions for use in Insight Canvases and Custom ScriptsLearn more in our Insight Canvas Calculation Documentation and our Custom Scripting Documentation.
- [FIX] – By default passwords are now limited to 100 characters on account creation and password resets. On multi-user accounts you can reduce this limit further if you wish. See our Password Security Settings documentation for more info.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue where the error that indicates that there are multiple sessions logged in with the same username and password was displaying erroneously.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue with users having trouble creating subaccounts.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team