Good morning! We hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season! Below you will find a list of the fixes and improvements for the period between 12/18 – 12/29:
- [FIX] – User Data Fields – Deleting a User Data question that had already collected data would cause CSV/Exports to malfunction. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – User Data Fields – Updated User Data Field values were not pulling into surveys. We have addressed this problem.
- [FIX] – Piping Merge Codes – The single-quote variant of piping merge codes was not working. This was addressed so that both the piping merge codes work with both single and double quotes.
- [FIX] – When creating a new SurveyGizmo account, default account currency will be determined by the data center where the account is created (unless otherwise specified).
- [FIX] – LRS/LMS – Users will now be able to test their LMS/LRS connections during setup.
- [FIX] – Soft-Require – The soft-require validation was not working on Textbox & Essay questions. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – Slider questions were not displaying properly when viewed via Offline surveys. This has been corrected!
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas – Crosstab Elements within an Insights Canvas were not loading with data. We have released a fix for this issue.
- [UPDATE] – Single User Accounts can now purchase additional users.
- [FIXES] – We released a number of fixes as a follow-up to our billing system update.
- [UPDATE] – We updated the SurveyGizmo application browser support.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – Filtering responses on the Results > Individual Responses tab was not working. We corrected the problem!
- [FIX] – 360 – If you created a new 360 project and chose to pull in questions from a previously built 360 project, those questions did not get ported over – Fixed!
As usual, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team with any questions or concerns about any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team