Good morning and Happy Holidays! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [NEW] – Automatically Disable Users – Account Administrators on SurveyGizmo | Enterprise accounts now have the option to automatically disable users on their account that have been inactive for a specified amount of time.
- [FIX] – Insight Canvas – We fixed an issue where Insights Canvas was not rendering Open Text Question Charts set to vertical or horizontal.
- [NEW] – User Management – We have added new data fields (User Created date, User Created by, and User Modified by) to the user grid accessible to Account Administrators via Account > User Management > Users.
- [FIX] – SMTP Integration – We added validation to the smtp.domain.name and username fields on the SMTP setup page. This will prevent invalid values from being entered into those fields.
- [FIX] – Question Library Aggregate Reporting – We released performance improvements to the aggregate reporting capabilities within the Question Library.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team