Good morning! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] – Single-User accounts can now purchase additional users! Learn more in our Purchase Additional Users documentation.
- [FIXES] We released a new billing system and fixed a number of bugs that sprung up as a result.
- [FIX] – Deleting User Data question in a survey and that survey has another active User Data question will no longer cause problems with reports and exports.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue with disabling users. When a user is disabled their license will now be freed up to apply to another user.
- [FIX] – SPSS Exports are now identifying duplicate variable names across all pages of the export.
- [FIX] – The Edit/Link Question Library permission applied to non-admin users will now allow these users to create and edit library elements.
As usual, please reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns about the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team