Good Morning! Below, you will find a list of our recent releases and upgrades:
- FIX – API (v5) – For checkbox questions with ‘other, please specify’ fields, data from these fields was not returning via the SurveyResponse Sub-Object. This has been addressed.
- FIX – API (v5) – Comment data was not being returned via the SurveyResponse Sub-Object. Now fixed!
- FIX – Results > Reports – We fixed an issue that caused the Preview and Share links to not work on the main Reports page.
- IMPROVEMENT – Validation – Regex Validation is not available when using the Date Question Type.
- FIX – Fall-Off Reports – We addressed several issues with this report type to allow better handling of Page Logic, Deleted, and Disabled Pages.
- IMPROVEMENT – Conjoint (Choice Based) – Improvement to help process Conjoint (Choice Based) data more efficiently within Standard Reports.
- FIX – Email Campaign – We addressed a display issue that resulted in inaccurate counts in some import logs (uploads were not affected but in some cases, incorrect numbers were shown in the import logs). We have addressed this.
Please reach out to our Support Heroes via chat or email if you have any questions or concerns via any of the above.
The SurveyGizmo Team