Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last wee’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – The reporting for Checkbox Grid and Radio Button Grid Questions has been overhauled based on customer feedback. Learn more in the following tutorials:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We added some additional longitudinal reporting options (NPS score, average, std. deviation, etc.) Learn more in our Longitudinal Reporting Tutorial: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/standard-report-longitudinal-reporting
- [IMPROVEMENT] – A new option has been introduced for generating random Date-Submitted values via the Generate Test Responses feature. This allows for testing out the longitudinal reporting options. Learn more in our generate test data tutorial: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/generate-test-responses
- [FIX] – Accessibility – When the ‘Go to first error’ message appears in survey taking keyboard navigation will now properly take you to the question with the error, and the user can navigate out of it.
- [FIX] – File Upload on iOS 10.3.1 – Question will now prompt survey taker to indicate where they wish to upload from.
- [FIX] – Fixed Question Library Elements with more than 5 pages so that the 6th and later page is accessible.
- [FIX] – Crosstabs were fixed so that they properly use option titles rather than reporting values in the row and column headers.
- [FIX] – Fix to non-unicode characters so that they do not break reports and individual responses.
- [FIX] – Fix to support xlsx files to import users.
- [FIX] – Fix to Standard Report charts so that they honor the decimal place specification.
- [FIX] – SSO – We fixed an issue where Name ID was case sensitive preventing the SSO login from working.
- [FIX] – Fix to allow Insights Canvas projects so that they can be accessed/created.
Reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above updates!
The SurveyGizmo Team