Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] Individual Response Data tab has been fixed to include the Thank You page if there is something on that page that merits displaying it.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We made a major update to our Merge Code Helper to make it easier to understand and use. Check out the Merge Code Tutorial to learn more.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Improvements to survey-taking accessibility including updated support for screen readers, improved instructions, added in keyboard shortcuts, and made some previously inaccessible questions work with screen readers. The Test tab in a survey is also updated to warn users about any remaining accessibility issues. We are actively working on WCAG compliance.
- [FEATURE] – We’ve added the ability to specify a default team that surveys will be assigned to for each user. See our Users Tutorial for more information.
- [FEATURE] – Added support to update PLACEHOLDER text on the API. A new question property has been added: properties[placeholder][English]. See documentation for more info:
Reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team