Good morning and happy Tuesday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Master/Sub Accounts – Sub Account users were unable to edit tracking links on the Share tab of a survey, access Standard Reports, and access domain settings. This issue was corrected!
- [NEW FEATURE] – Data Retention Policy (DRP) – A data retention policy, or records retention policy, is an organization’s established protocol for retaining information for operational or regulatory compliance needs. Within SurveyGizmo, the Data Retention Policy (DRP) Settings allow Account Administrators to specify how long to retain survey responses.
- [FIX] – Data Retention Policy – Account Administrators could not save Data Retention rules once they specified a retention period. This was fixed!
- [UPDATE] – Webhook Action – Webhook Actions no longer accept only merge codes in the URL field.
- [FIX] – Drag & Drop Ranking/Ranking Grid Reporting – Several issues associated with the Diverging Stacked Bar Chart were addressed:
- The color shades within the legend of the chart did not exactly correspond to the color shades on the chart.
- The distribution for items could be incorrectly displayed within the chart. An item that was never ranked the highest could display as having received the largest distribution of the highest rank. The score was correct.
- The distribution incorrectly included disabled options. Counting disabled options made the chart behave as if it had more options than it actually had – skewing the representation.
- [FIX] – Invoices – Certain older invoices were not able to be viewed within the account billing section. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – URL Redirect Action / Webhook Action – URL Redirect Actions and Webhook Actions would not save if a SurveyGizmo domain was input in the URL field. This was fixed!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding the above fixes, updates, and improvements!