Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – Legacy Summary Reports – We updated in-app communication concerning Legacy Summary Reports. Visit our previous post for more information.
- [FIX] – Page Auto Submit – When a page was being auto-submitted, and there was Skip/Disqualify Logic on the page, the auto-submit setting did not function when the logic was met. This issue was corrected!
- [FIX] – Custom Scripting – If a Custom Script Action had a logic condition, the script was firing regardless of if the logic condition was met. This was fixed.
- [NEW] – Non-Profit Discount – Users can now apply a non-profit discount to their accounts by providing a valid EIN or a valid international equivalent.
- [FIX] – User Teams – We fixed an issue where if a deleted user assigned to a team would prevent a user from saving changes to the team. A 500 error was displayed.
- [FIX] – Password Resets – We fixed an issue where resetting passwords from within User Management or My Preferences pages logged you out of your session.
- [FIX] – Mobile Survey Taking – We addressed display issues with grid questions via mobile survey taking.
- [FIX] – Survey Copies – We fixed an issue where copies of surveys could not export any response contact fields and geodata was not reflected in responses.
- [FIX] – Branded Subdomain – We addressed an issue where Branded Subdomain URLs with a subdomain longer than 63 characters did not resolve.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team