Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [Anonymous survey setting in copied surveys] We added a Make Survey Anonymous option that users can uncheck when copying surveys.
- [UX Improvement] Error messages now inform the user of the 1500 character limit in fields in Text & Translations.
- [Test Responses in Encrypted Surveys] An issue was fixed so that Individual Responses load if you have collected test data before enabling the survey encryption setting.
- [Double-piped row data of grid questions] An issue with double-piped row data is displayed in Standard Reports.
- [Scripting Fix] Fixed an issue so that multiple filters can be used in sgapiGetResults function.
- [Email Campaigns and Recurring Responses] We fixed an issue that was causing Email Campaign links to return an error when Recurring Responses is setup without a frequency. A frequency is now required when the Recurring Responses is enabled.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team