Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Fixed Standard Report PDF download cutting off elements / not resizing them properly.
- [FIX] – On Standard Reports when reporting values are set to Custom, “Other – Write In” options for will now appear in the table.
- [FIX] – Resolved an issue that caused row averages of grid questions with N/A options in Standard Reports to be calculated incorrectly.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue that was causing the Paste From Word option to malfunction. The ‘font face’ HTML attribute (<font>) will now be stripped from pasted content as it is obsolete. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/font
- [FIX] – Fixed several issues that were causing SPSS exports fail and create empty files because of invalid variable names. If any of the below issues are present the Save button is disabled until fixed. An error with the offending variable will be displayed.
- SPSS variable names will be forced to lower case as SPSS only supports lowercase.
- Variable names with an underscore or a period as last character will not be allowed.
- Variable names with reserved words are not allowed. Learn more about reserved words.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases.
Enjoy the week!
The SurveyGizmo Team