Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Google Sheet Integration fix. If you had had the integration enabled before the fix was released you will need to return to your 3rd-Party Integration and re-authorize to have surveys send data to Google.
- [FIX] – Fixed a number of issues with Image Heatmap questions in Reports.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Surveys created in a given folder will be assigned to that folder.
- [IMPROVEMENTS] – Made several changes to Word Clouds in NEW reports to improve performance.
- The count feature has been removed for Essay questions as aggregation does not make sense in this case.
- Data in Response Tables below Word Clouds will now display by response ID by default in Standard Reports rather than Count. The Count feature will need to be turned on to see Counts instead of response ID in response tables.
- [FIX] – Fix for User Data not allowing authorized users to view Individual Responses.
- [FIX] – The Upload Spreadsheet and Add Individual Record buttons are now available again for old Login/Password actions.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases.
Enjoy the week!
The SurveyGizmo Team