Happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – Log In Via Social Media – As of 4/11/18, logging in via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn has been deprecated (you can continue to log in with Google). If you previously logged in via one of these services, use the Forgot your password link on the login page to reset your password and log in with your email address going forward.
- [FIX] – Textbox Grid Questions – “Other” rows in Textbox Grid question could not collect data if numbers were used as the row headers. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Audio/Video Elements – We brought back the ability to select from File Library within Audio/Vide
- [FIX] – Email Campaigns – In certain cases, responses via new Email Campaigns were being marked as “Test” and did not contain contact data. This was corrected.
- [FIX] – Excel Exports – Exports would stall if you have 591+ custom fields within account Email Lists. This was addressed.
As always, please reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns about any of the above releases.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team