Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Crosstab – Data captured via a Hidden Values was not populating within Crosstabs. This has been addressed.
- [FIX] – SSO – If you enable SSO duplicate protection and have a survey that is longer than a few pages, SSO duplicate protection no longer kicks you out of your first session.
- [NEW] – SurveyGizmo introduced monthly subscriptions for SurveyGizmo | CE accounts.
- [FIX] – Free Accounts 4/5 – Survey links for surveys created using Free Accounts were temporarily inaccessible. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – SPSS Export – The SPSS Export link located at Results > Exports was not functioning. We fixed this up.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases.
The SurveyGimzo Team