Below are last week’s fixed and improvements:
- [Upgrade] increased the field limit for website beacon domains and allowing these to be configured as blank, so that they may be installed on any domain.
- [Upgrade] SSO sign in button added to SurveyGizmo Login page.
- [Upgrade] In PDF Reports, “Insert Page Break after each question” checkbox is selected by default now.
- [Upgrade] – Made changes to the application maintenance messaging.
- [Builder] all Question Library edits now are applied to all surveys using a question Library element.
- [Users & Roles] fixed issue for non-admin users who have “permanently Delete Data” can now see the Trash Can to delete Test Responses in the Individual response screen.
- [Performance] Copying Logic Quotas now results in proper indexing of responses and excludes disqualified responses.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.