Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Incompatible Action Notification – Certain actions (Review, Webhook, etc.) are incompatible to be added to the initial page of a survey. If an action was on a page that was the first one being displayed to the respondent (even though it was not the overall initial page of the survey), the warning message was erroneously displayed. Our Development team fixed this up!
- [FIX] – Expired-Account Experience – Non-Admin users were not able to log in to expired accounts. We have corrected this behavior.
- [FIX] – Dropdown Menu Grid – If the dropdown menus within your Dropdown Menu Grid contained 0 as an answer option, the 0 was not displayed to survey respondents. This behavior was corrected.
- [FIX] – API – Date filtering was not working in v1, v2, and v3 of the SurveyGizmo REST API. This issue has been fixed.
- [FIX] – Dropdown Menu Grids w/Piped Data – For piped Dropdown Menu Grids, original answers were not being preserved when accessing/editing the response via an Edit/Save & Continue Link or Individual Response. This was addressed by our Development team.
- [FIX] – Standard Report Charts – Should you have a survey’s currency that is not USD, the currency label for charts within reports was still displayed as “$”. This has been corrected.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team