Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Single Sign-On – We released several improvements to the Single Sign-On integration.
- Users can now specify the NameIDFormat when configuring their SSO Integration.
- We addressed an issue with pulling SAML settings from Identify Provider Metadata. These no longer have to be configured manually.
- [FIX] – Accessibility – We resolved an issue that caused the NVDA virtual cursor to ignore labels for radio button and checkbox answer options.
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – We fixed an error that prevented some users from uploading responses collected via Offline Mode surveys.
- [FIX] – Survey Taking (Mobile) – We resolved an issue that caused radio button grid questions to display incorrectly on mobile devices.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team