We had a few great fixes yesterday, check ’em out below!
- FIX – Possible XSS vulnerability when adding script to a page title or page description – Thanks to one of our users, Rojan Rijal for letting us know about this possible vulnerability!
- FIX – STANDARD REPORT – Word Cloud Scaling causes word cloud to get super tiny
- FIX – STANDARD REPORT – Question Numbering Options are not saving and reverting when you scroll or refresh the page
- FIX – STANDARD REPORT – Ability to included different languages/translate fields – “Several new fields have been added to the Text & Translation section for reports. Also, in the Standard Report, the OPTIONS section has a LANGUAGE section now”
- ENHANCEMENT – STANDARD REPORT – Appendix layout option for tables
Please let us know if you are still seeing issues with the features we fixed up!