Good morning! We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] -SurveyGizmo’s Insights Canvas allows you to build fully-customizable real-time dashboards to share with your clients and/or stakeholders.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – New parameters on AccountUser API object so that you can set users’ admin, phone support, and license settings. Learn more in our V5 AccountUser API Documentation.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Update to v5 survey object so that the default link is included in the links array. Learn more in our V5 Survey Returned Fields Documentation.
- [FIX] – Report share links using a Private Domain were fixed so that they load for viewers.
- [FIX] – Public Report Links shared by Stand Alone Users were fixed so that they load for viewers.
- [FIX] – Required File Upload questions were fixed so that respondents are allowed to proceed after uploading a file.
- [FIX] – Free accounts who upgrade to a paid account were fixed so that they can now collect unlimited responses.
- [FIX] – Disabled option settings were not being obeyed in PDF downloads. This is fixed up.
The SurveyGizmo Team