Happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Elements w/o ID – We have implemented a fix for a intermittent issue where elements were created without an ID number. You will now have the option to delete elements that have not been assigned an ID.
- [FIX] – A combination of settings could cause responses to not be processed or be assigned the status ‘normal’ and thus be excluded from Individual Responses/Reports/Exports. This has been corrected.
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – Offline response uploads were not delivering results from Slider and Signature questions. The issue was corrected.
- [FIX] – Auto Submit (4/18) – The Auto Submit feature was not functioning briefly. This problem was fixed shortly after being identified.
- [FIX] – Auto Submit – Related to the above issue, the Auto Submit feature was not functioning correctly with required questions. This was corrected.
- [FIX] – SSL Certificate Upload – We addressed an issue that prevented SSL certificates from being uploaded (for new certificates and renewal certificates).
- [FIX] – Star Rating Grid – Star Rating Grid column headers were not displaying on mobile devices. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Disabling the display of N/A answer options resulted in the Summary Table being hidden. This was addressed.
- [FIX] – v5 API – Updating Reporting Values did not update the values for existing responses when viewed via an API return (v5).
Please reach out to our Support team with any questios or concerns about any of the above fixes and improvements!
Have a wonderful week!
The SurveyGizmo Team