Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Survey Taking – We fixed an issue where surveys created by users at lower license levels would omit features added by users at higher license levels (who had access to those features).
- [FIX] – Response Sessions – Some respondents were losing their survey sessions and seeing an error message. A fix was released to address this issue.
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – We fixed a couple of issues associated with open-ended questions that used the Comment field in Offline Mode. Comments associated with open text questions can now be answered by respondents and single responses will no longer accidentally be uploaded multiple times.
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – We fixed an issue with the ‘Upload All Responses’ button, which was throwing a ‘your survey is not compatible error’.
- [FIX] – API – SSO Object – Using the SSO Object endpoint will no longer generate ‘500’ errors.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Subscriptions – We added a cancel subscription option so customers may opt out of renewing for another term, but will still get to use their paid products until they expire. All subscription cancellation end dates will be set to the last day the products are paid for.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team