Good morning! We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – We are now showing the following messaging when a username/password combination is being used to access SurveyGizmo at the same time from multiple locations: “There are currently multiple sessions logged in with this username and password”. Learn more!
- [UPDATE] – We updated the settings around the Powered by logo. This logo will show on surveys created using the Free Plan and will not show on surveys created using paid SurveyGizmo plans. Learn more!
- [UPDATE] – For shared Standard Reports, the survey name and survey ID will be included in the report footer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – When using the data import feature, if you leave the data import page and come back and upload the same file, your “mapped” options will be saved so you don’t lose any work. We have also added a “Back” button to the preview/import page so you can go back and update without having to start over.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – After switching accounts in a Salesforce Action, we will no longer clear out all your field data.
The SurveyGizmo Team