How I can I recover my delted data

Hi,

I tried to filter my data according to gender. When I add condition under filter and created a new report, I found all my demographic information have been deleted. But I need all demographic information. How I can recover them. Please help me on this regard? It is emergency….

Jacob H (Moderator) answered

Hi Juma,

Where is your demographic information stored? I know when you delete an actual response it is still accessible from the following.

If your information was stored in a question I would recommend checking out at the top-right portion of the Build tab.

There you can find all the questions that you previously had in the survey, if I am not mistaken, you can restore a question to restore the data that was previously recorded.

Let me know how that helps for you!

juma73 commented
      • Thanks much Jacob. It is sorted now. I have one more problem….I want to create my report according to male and female separately. I tried to do it under customize report->filter->add condition->female, but it deleted the survey page and all demographic information. Could you give me clear instruction how can I do it? Thanks in advance…

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views567 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower