[Solved] Question functionality

Hello–

We have a question where there will be 150 options to choose from (people names). This is a survey that is being collected on an ongoing basis-several times daily. As a result, having to scroll through all of the options is extremely time consuming. Will there be a feature where you can type in a letter and the “Ms” come up, for example–speeding up the search capability?

Thank you,

Molly

Molly asked

Best answer

Holly 2.18K Rep.

Hey Molly!

I believe what Tawnee was referring to was the AutoComplete feature with an open text question. Check this article out to see if that helps:

http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/force-autocomplete-values

I hope that helps!
    Holly White, Survey Fire Dancer

Holly answered

I have prepared a survey but somehow the scroll bar disappear in the build as well as final version. Please help to find out a solution. The work around that I have done is broken the questions into multiple pages so that no scrolling required by the respondents. But need a solution here, how to enable scroll bar.

Manas Kumar Sahoo answered

Thank you. the way we have the survey set up is that it says “Please Select” and then on an iphone, you have to keep scrolling to find the name. There is no field that pops up where a name can be typed in. Is there a certain type of question that we need to set this up as for this functionality to work?

Thanks!!

Molly

Molly answered

Hi Molly!

Thanks for contacting us via our Community! A respondent can type in the name and it will take them to the answer in the drop down menu list. You can test this yourself in Preview mode to get a feel for what your respondents will see. :) Give that a shot and let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views2944 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers