I can ask a question to your excellent community, but when you answer I cant respond

Here is the link:

https://community.surveygizmo.com/questions/question/selecting-large-drop-list-searchprefills/?show_answer=14943#answer_14943

I just wanted to say thanks and ask a smaller additional question but it says I am not allowed.

I am a customer on SG.eu. Is it around this as I notice the community is .com and yes before I was a .com user but I moved to .eu.

Please say its nothing to do with Brexit or Trump :(

peter answered
    peter 106 Rep.

To answer I had to login in to the .com site. I will now try to logout of the .com site and post a question when only logged on to the .eu site. I will put it for your attention if I can do it.

peter answered
      peter 106 Rep.

S 1.21K Rep. 17 hours ago

I am not sure what the problem you are experiencing is, but sometimes the page will time out while I am posting an answer and it won’t be accepted.

My fix is to just select all of what I typed, copy it, reload the page, paste it and then try the Post Answer button.

peter answered
        IS 2.20K Rep.

I am not sure what the problem you are experiencing is, but sometimes the page will time out while I am posting an answer and it won’t be accepted.

My fix is to just select all of what I typed, copy it, reload the page, paste it and then try the Post Answer button.

IS answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1416 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower