We want to create a form where respondents can provide the personal details and after submission they will get a QR code which later they can use to enter in an event – basically this QR code will be used as entrance pass and on scanning we will able to see their details in our system which they filled.
SurveyGizmo offers a QR code option as a means of sharing a survey:
But this isn’t exactly something that can be used to pull up unique response data. In my experience, when you want to referene previously submitted data you would need to do something like this:
- First, collect the data in a survey
- Next, create a second survey that the previously collected data is pushed into
- Export the submitted data from the first survey (via spreadsheet)
- Use something like the Login Action to upload the previously exported data for the purpose of pre-population.
- Respondents would then need to enter a password as a ‘key’ to show their previously submitted data.
Hope this gives you some ideas!