Pull Responses

I was wondering if there is a way to pull only new responses.  Right now I have to copy the date & time from the last pull and paste it in the “Filter” tab in the “Start Date” field.  This is so time consuming when trying to get these responses.

Chris Carroll answered
    Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

You might consider sharing the export (setting up a daily/weekly, etc. email of the export to yourself):

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/share-email-and-schedule-an-export#schedule-your-export

There is an option to ‘only send if there is new data’ which probably won’t solve all of your problems (but might be a bit more efficient that what you are currently doing).

Hope this helps!!

Lola Gill answered

Hi guys, i do the above, but ideally there would be an option to ‘only send new responses’, as opposed to ‘only send if there is new data’, as the current option still means you receive all data collected since the survey opened? 

Or it would be really useful if you could filter exports like you can reports (‘Today’ for example, or last 7 days)… Has anyone found a workaround for this?

Chris Carroll answered

I need to export data several times a day.  I just don’t understand why there isn’t a button to simply pull all unpulled responses.  We had this option with the previous website we used to contract with several years ago.

Fieldwork Phoenix answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views547 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower